Exercise, work, or talk on the phone while leaving your ears free to hear ambient sound. This head-worn audio system sends sound through vibrations in your cheekbones, instead of directly into your ear. Comfortable and sweat-resistant, too.
Available in Blue, Grey or Green
• Materials: Titanium, rubber silicone covering
• Care: Wipe down with cloth
• Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
• Lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
• OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
• Premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
• Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing
• Enjoy six hours of continuous music or calls on a single charge
• IP55-certified to repel sweat, dust, and moisture
• Made in China
• Dimensions: 5.25" x 6.5" x 2.5"
• Weight: 0.44 lb.
AfterShokz lets you hear music without having to cover your ears, so you’re free to hear ambient sounds around you.
Joggers can hear cars, animals, and other potential hazards, while office workers won’t find themselves “tuned out” from important conversations.
AfterShokz use “bone conduction technology." It was first developed by the military in the ‘80s, and SWAT teams continue to use it today. By sending audio signals through your cheekbones, the vibrations are carried to your audio canal. With normal headphones, sound goes straight to your ears, which can cause damage in the long run. AfterShokz bypass your ears entirely. The dual-microphone system even lets you talk, hands-free, on the phone.
With a high-tech look (a la Google glass), these headphones are worn on the back of your head. They are comfortably made with sweat-resistant materials. And since nothing sticks in your ear, they don’t interfere with hearing devices, and you can share them with other people without feeling creeped out.
This innovative audio is safe for your ears. . . and the rest of you.