Duke Cannon’s oversized brick-shaped soaps smell great and have a manly, no-nonsense personality. Inspired by the brick soaps used by GIs during the Korean War, Duke Cannon soaps are made right here in the USA. And they’re tested by active military personnel. Includes one case of each scent and free display.
• Made in the USA: Memphis, TN
• Materials: Natural soaps, made with steel-cut grains for maximum grip-ability
• "Victory" smells clean and fresh, with a hint of grass
• "Accomplishment" is an incredibly masculine scent of bergamot and black pepper
• "Naval Supremacy" is a refreshing ocean scent
• "Productivity" has a fresh mint smell
• 3 times the size of most feminine soaps—and lasts longer
• Modeled after the rough-cut "brick" style of soap used by GIs in the Korean War
• Tested by active duty U.S. military personnel
• Dimensions: 4.6" x 2.5" x 1.6"
• Weight: 0.625 lb.
Duke Cannon soap is manly through and through—the inspiration, the shape, the colors, and “Duke Cannon” himself. He drives an American pickup truck. He won’t drink martinis. And he doesn’t want to smell like a girl.
The entire Duke Cannon line is made for men. Like their “big ass brick” of soap—which is three times larger than everyday perfumed bars. The shape is based on the soap that was drop shipped to GIs during the Korean War. And it’s made in an American factory that supplied our military with soap for over 20 years.
Duke Cannon is committed to our country and its veterans, too. Active military personnel test every Duke Cannon product before it gets sold. And a portion of proceeds goes to veterans' causes.
Founders Anthony Albanese and Sam Swartz realized that guys don’t want to use loofahs and floral-scented body wash. They left their day jobs, and created ways for guys to get clean that have a legendary personality.
With scents like “Accomplishment” and “Productivity” that are refreshing without being feminine, Duke Cannon brand offers serious cleanliness and a bit of humor for the manliest of men.