Sometimes fun in the sun ends with a burn or a sting. Soothe tender skin with gel formulated with an antioxidant blend of aloe and green tea that calms irritation while helping to heal. Essential oils provide a refreshing, cool sensation and a light fragrance. And there’s no worries about harming the environment—all of Stream2Sea’s eco-friendly beauty products are biodegradable and safe for aquatic life.
• Made in the USA: Wauchula, FL
• Ingredients: Aqueous Extracts of Green Tea Leaf*, Tulsi Leaf*, Wakame Seaweed* and Olive Leaf*, Aloe Leaf Juice*, Deionized Water, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth 10, Gluconolactone, Wakame Seaweed Bioferment, Lactobacillus/Olive Leaf Ferment, Papain, Bromelain, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrolyzed Guar, Lavender Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Vinegar, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate; *Certified Organic
• Use: Apply as often as needed after sun exposure to soothe skin and minimize peeling
• Aloe and green tea antioxidant blend helps to soothe skin and speed healing
• Great for sunburns, insect bites, or underwater stings
• Essential oils provide cooling sensation on contact
• Non-greasy, fast absorbing formula
• Biodegradable and safe for aquatic life
• Contains 6 fl. oz.
• Dimensions: 6.75'' x 3'' x 1.75''
• Weight: 0.45 lb.
When you think of being eco-friendly, beauty products probably don’t jump to mind. But even though sunblock, lotion, and soaps can benefit us, once they wash off in the ocean or shower, they make their way into our environment. That can harm coral reefs, marine life and more.
Stream2Sea makes sure their sunscreen and body care is good for you without hurting ocean life or the planet. Their certified biodegradable formulas endure rigorous testing to ensure there’s minimal effect on fish, coral, and other marine life.
A cosmetic chemist and an avid diver, Founder Autumn Blum decided to create eco-friendly skin care for environmentally conscious people. While on a dive, she wondered how her repeated application of sunscreen was impacting the water. After she researched the harmful effects, she decided to make a safer alternative.
Even Stream2Sea’s recyclable packaging is made from sugar cane resins. That choice gives their containers a smaller carbon footprint than petroleum based alternatives.
Caring for yourself is always a good idea. And when your choices are eco-friendly, it’s even an even better one.